- A one page abstract of not more than 700 words.
- Your abstract document must be saved as .doc or .docx file – other formats will be rejected.
- Submission in .doc or .docx format, Times New Roman 12, Single space.
- Submitting/presenting author name should be underlined with contact details.
- Abstracts will be refereed on originality and content. Selected papers must be presented by one of the authors.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee and a decision reached on acceptance.
Abstract uploading instructions
- First, you need to create a user account by clicking the ‘Sign up’ button in the login window. You can also use the same box to login subsequently to check your account and papers:
Submit an abstract or paper to TCM2020 / Login to your account Click here.
- Enter the paper title, all authors’ e-mail addresses and your subject area preferences.
- Upload your paper abstract/s using the ‘File upload’ facility.
Notification of acceptance will be given by 01 / 06 / 2020
Note: Authors are able to check and edit submitted files up until the abstract submission deadline.
This section is still under construction.
All Rights Reserved © MITOS S.A. 2019